Thursday, August 28, 2008
Cut a rug, twist and shout
Well, today was a lot better...for my nerves that is. Didn't feel quite as stressed as I have been. My kids were way off though and had a pretty rough day. One student had a two hour meltdown, which resulted in him pushing over four desks; picking 3-4 chairs and throwing them across the room; spinning on the floor on his knees; throwing his glasses across them room and preceding to bend them in half and hit them on the floor; taking his sensory seat cushion and using it to hit/ everything on the board and in the front of the room onto the floor; and screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs. He also threw dice across the room, in which I then informed him this wasn't Las Vegas. I don't think he got my joke. I was then informed by my wonderful aide, that this was a typical day for this class.....hahahahahahaa. Here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i lol'd at your joke! sorry i'm not able to hang with yous guys tonight... i injured myself getting off the bus this morning and have now been forced to resort to crutches.
Post a Comment