Monday, February 23, 2009

in dreams, IN DREAMS

Last night I had a dream. Some stuff happened and then things shifted and changed and the part I'm about to tell you started happening. I was riding with Joaquin Phoenix' mother(I think) up this mountain, in a truck, going backwards the whole way up. We finally got to her really big house/mansion and she invited me to "Come on in..." I'm sure Joaquin bought this for her from his acting royalties. Anyways, I walk into the kitchen/dining area which didn't really look like a typical mansion kitchen/dining area, but more like a ranch house. My dad, step mom, and some other people I don't know were there. And Joaquin was there, but he was clean-shaven Joaquin. Not current Andy Kaufman-fooling Joaquin. Apparently my parents and his mom were setting us up on a blind date. Joaquin knew about it and was cooking dinner for everyone. He didn't seem too interested when I walked in, because he was too busy making dinner and preparing everything on the table. Guess what he made me? Steaks.