Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ssssssssss

A friend has got the post graduate blues(at least I think that's what it is) and it made me think of my own post-graduate blues a mere eight months ago. So I decided to make a cheer-up mix cd just for her, but then I thought I'd just share it with anyone who's feeling down. Is that you? I don't know why, but it has an Sss theme. Here's a special mix for any who are blues-ing any which way but up:

Student Nurse- Encounter, Garbage, Big Cheese
http://www.mediafire.com/?igrny40mnyq
http://www.mediafire.com/?zwwvm3jgggk
http://www.mediafire.com/?xdmwxnojmnn



Suburban Lawns- Anything, Janitor
http://www.mediafire.com/?eoj2mjmjvmn
http://www.mediafire.com/?ndwkkztmqov

The Surgery- I See You Made it Mr. Meka
http://www.mediafire.com/?y2i30tmnthd

Suicide- Ghost Rider
http://www.mediafire.com/?5z22zotonly

Suyama Kumyko- Itsuma demo
http://www.mediafire.com/?mj0w02dtzmd


Subjects- High Life, Augie
http://www.mediafire.com/?yzmyubmmtr2
http://www.mediafire.com/?0r0bimydjly




Skeleton Crew- Side A
http://www.mediafire.com/?anyzyynm2tz

Simply Saucer- Get my Thrills(demo version), Bullet Proof Nothing
http://www.mediafire.com/?3nlm00yz2d5
http://www.mediafire.com/?rgtftnliizn


Svensk- Getting Old
http://www.mediafire.com/?jjqbzjzzjv2

Shakespears- Burning My F
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzmmdigdmjj

Shop Assistants- Safety Net
http://www.mediafire.com/?w1dyywooiyi

Sparks- Moustache
http://www.mediafire.com/?ytyyejno3zj

Sweet Dreams- Rock Your Baby
http://www.mediafire.com/?xkkjzm5xywt



Swamp Dogg- God Bless America For What
http://www.mediafire.com/?zznz2jqdmzk

1 comment:

goodaudra said...

Suicide?, Faq-yay! No, I mean, RAT ON! This mix is BOSS. Though, Donna did just tell me to "turn that noise down". I told the bitch to wise up and go back to putting her head in the sand. Bitch. Thanks 4 the mix.