Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You and Me in Time


Remember when I promised I'd share with you my Film and Music project? Well....almost 10 months later, I have finally taken the time to finish it. I'd add more bells and whistles in this post but I'm too tuckered out.

***updated link***
http://www.mediafire.com/?tygttngm2jj

Tracklist:
Alejandro Jodorowsky: La Catedral de Los Puercos (The Pigs' Monastery) : El Topo
Neil Young, with soundbytes from Johnny Depp and Gary Farmer : Do you know how to use this weapon? : Dead Man
The Beach Boys : Feel Flows : Almost Famous
Holger Czukay : Fragrance : Morvern Callar
Ennio Morricone : Raccapriccio : Cosa avete fatto a Solange?
Unknown : Teenage Rebellion : Teenage Rebellion
Alessandro Blonksteiner : Market Suspense : Apocalypse Domani
Rick Nelson : Lonesome Town : Pulp Fiction

1 comment:

goodaudra said...

This computer doesn't have headphones, blasted. I'm moving to another one...But, speaking of Alejandro Jodorowsky, Holy Mountain is playing at the Angelika tonight, maybe for a few nights. That might be great(horrible) to see on the big screen. Want to?