Wednesday, November 5, 2008

:(

I don't think I can muster telling you the story behind this photo. Pangs in my heart---too deep.


Regrouping and moving onward.

I called my dad last night crying from personal life drama, and being the best, he drove all the way up to My Town, USA. He took me to Applebee's, bought me a weight watchers meal and gave me words of wisdom and encouragement. Then we went to Sprouts together and got some melatonin, cruised around the vitamin aisles plus the grains and trail mixes deciding on what he should get. Then we came back and watched more election coverage where they were calling things when it was too early to be called. Today, I cannot even find out how many votes my Nader got in this election.

4 comments:

goodaudra said...

That story has the potential for a very great future country song.

The Fog Pony said...

The Byrds style.

Anonymous said...

Nadar.... sorry.

Pill Box Tales said...

This picture brings tears to my eyes. Tears, I tell ya!