Monday, June 16, 2008

J.O.B.

Well, I got myself a job. And it's in the area and district that I wanted! It's not the exact position I desired so, but it will be good experience and a definite challenge. I feel like it will force me to do something even more difficult than what I had prepared for, and that can only make me stronger and more competent in future positions, way down the road. My skin is growing thicker all the time. I am now mentally and financially preparing myself for my finally-here adult job. It's weird, because I'll have more money than I've ever had in my entire life, and I won't even know what to do with it(besides paying off my debt).
What tis it you say? I'll be teaching a transition class, K-3, for kids with emotional and behavioral disorders. It's a tough job.
Anyone want to drive with me to CLEVELAND on Wednesday? Be back Monday. I've got to go for a professional development conference in Cleveland to even further prepare myself. What is in Cleveland besides this behavior institute and the Brown's stadium? Well, it turns out, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and the Christmas Story House. You know what I'm doin.

4 comments:

Pill Box Tales said...

Dude, I would so drive you if gas weren't $4.00 a gallon. Can you say road trip?

I wish you a safe trip!

The Fog Pony said...

Well, I'm payin for all the gas, and an awesome hotel dOWNtown. Bring Hannah! This is your official invite. Brownies next weeeeeeek

CheyneCuts+Collects said...

i'm glad you found your job or did you job find you?

congrats!

(and let me know what its like to have money)

Pill Box Tales said...

Urgh!!! I shot my offer to early... I have a pesky little thing called school to go to on Wednesday and Thursday nights. DOH!

I was just about ready to start packing too. I was all a flutter and excited about a road trip with you to a place I have never been. Leave my husband to his own devices for several days. Make him miss me and all. Damnit. I'm sorry Jenny Lou, this road trip rookie will have to pass.

Love you!