Thursday, February 7, 2008

You dropped the bomb on me, baby

Where to start? Just been busy pumping iron (get skinny 08’), researching, sleeping, taking practice certification tests and teaching in the last seven days. The podcasts are quickly coming together despite my techie idiocracy, and I may even have two up for you(my five devoted readers that is) when they finally “drop”. Saturday is the Spike Lee Q&A and I’ve been mostly researching and racking my brain for what questions I could ask him that may contribute to some podcast in the future—that is IF I can get anywhere near him for an interview, AND I can get my hands on a field recorder. Cross your fingers for me.

School Daze’ da butt:


Last summer when I had to take a handful of tests to see if I had epilepsy or not, the nurse told me over the phone to be sure and take my weave out before the EEG. ??????????????????

Best weave song ever made, AND a spike lee joint:


No comments: