One good thing about next week is that I'll be venturing out to Vision Quest 09'(more quest like, less visionary). The bad thing is, I won't have my bestie with me AND all of the road shows I'll be missing due to SXSW. The band I'm missing that really BUMS me out is DEVO. Plus, the whole SXSW experience. Lately, I feel like a dried up forty year old who's asleep by ten, and can barely stay awake past eleven. I've had a big hankerin to just have a drink with friends, and listen to some rock n' roll. Audrey: while scrolling through everything I'll be missing I saw that Billy Roy, your ex-landlord, is playing this weekend and found these killer photos:


This is the most important thing I'll be missing.
But I'll be thinking of you while I'm here:
2 comments:
last night, i slept in an apartment on the square and the one-man band kept me awake far too late. fyi.
landlord? really?
Ahck! So that's what the inside of that looks like. I think billy Roy's manufactures child pornography in there with his other hand.
Post a Comment