I just ran home before I have to go to an inservice training to eat lunch and tend to two very important things:
1) to watch the update on our failing economy and stock market on CNBC.
2) to let you know of the mystery pooper in the fourth grade hallway. First time, turds in the hallway. Second strike, turds in the boys bathroom, then spread all over the walls. Mystery pooper.
That blonde chick on CNBC 101 JUST said "that report was "poopoo'd".
What do banks and mystery poopers have in common?
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just listen to NPR, the failed economy is all they talk about during the day. And, yesterday there was poop all over a toilet in the girls bathroom. It reminded me of you know who. I was going to take a picture because it was fun, but then realized how gross it really was.
Send me your address, I have a lot of stuff to mail you.
Love ya,
A
I mean funny, poops are rarely fun.
Some times they are phun.
Post a Comment