This jukebox is for bartering on ebay right now. But there's only 37 minutes left. I would really like to purchase it and place it in my future living room. But I have to pay future rent for my future apartment in a future city.
Would I want a jukebox with original 45's? Or a juke from the future where I can put things called "CD's" in them such as Springsteen's Born in The USA, or any Bad Brains album which is all I care about listening to right now anyways. What to do, what to do??
That baby pink/baby blue one looks endearing
Boring with a capital BUBBLE
Jackpot! This one's only $1.25 & it has Springsteen, Aretha, Split Enz, etc!
5 comments:
Tuff call, and do 45's! The second from the top is my fav. I should listen to more Bad Brains.
Everyone should listen to more Bad Brains!
It doesn't matter which one you get, as long as there are dance tunes on there. That is all I care about. A housewarming party is necessary too.
Bad Brains. Really?
Don't listen to anyone else but me.
gheys
Post a Comment