I've still never seen a single episode of this show. Not a one. But, I have been watching GL. ;-)
netflix! netflix! netflix!
when hurley cries, i cry.
who are the six that made it off the island? hurley, kate, jack and...?hurley drivin a old school camaro...now that was kick ass.
We'll find out #4,next episode! This season is already making me squeal like a little girl with her head spinning!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've still never seen a single episode of this show. Not a one.
But, I have been watching GL. ;-)
netflix! netflix! netflix!
when hurley cries, i cry.
who are the six that made it off the island? hurley, kate, jack and...?
hurley drivin a old school camaro...now that was kick ass.
We'll find out #4,next episode! This season is already making me squeal like a little girl with her head spinning!!!
Post a Comment